Wednesday 22 January 2014

SKINCERITY TESTIMONIALS


SKINCERITY TESTIMONIALS



“After just one week, my skin was smoother and more hydrated. I see
prescription and non-prescription products all the time so I was skeptical. I
am now using the Skincerity Breathable Masque over my Retin-A (topical
vitamin A) and I’m seeing faster results…the fine lines around my eyes are
disappearing. I am now a believer, the product really works!”

Wanda C, Nurse Practitioner, Dallas, TX


“Like most women, I have a routine of multiple products. I was skeptical
because I didn’t want to change my favorite products. I started applying
Skincerity over my other products and the results were fantastic! For the
first time in over 20 years, I don’t need foundation anymore!”

Ann M., Mom and Community Volunteer, Houston, TX


“I used the product and after the first night, I could tell a remarkable
difference. In the morning, my skin didn’t drink my daytime moisturizer like
it had been in the desert all night. There is nothing like it…I just love it!”

Pam D., Account Mgr. for National Media Company, Chicago, IL


“I love Skincerity. I love gardening and use Skincerity over topical ointments
to treat rashes, poison ivy, insect bites, etc. Skincerity seals in the
ointments and cuts my recovery time in half!”

Bobbie A., Account Mgr, Livingston, TX


“I use Skincerity over my favorite moisturizer at night. The difference is
amazing. My skin is so much softer and the fine lines are going away. I don’t
need as much daytime moisturizer either. Thank you for a great product!”

Dianne R., Executive Assistant, Atlanta, GA


“I use Skincerity on both my hands and face. They are smoother, softer, and
nicer. It’s like a facial for me…it feels good!”

Rosee H., CPA, Denver, CO and Palm Springs, CA


“I have used Skincerity Breathable Masque for over a year and LOVE the
product. I have always had extremely sensitive and problem skin my entire
adult life. Skincerity is now the only product that I use. Not only does it
keep my skin soft and young, it has kept me “Break-out Free” for over a
year.”

Karla J., National Account Mgr, Dallas, TX


“I’ve purchased thousands of dollars of skin care products with false
promises over the years. The Skincerity Breathable Masque really worked
magic – no more dry, old looking skin…It’s the one beauty product I cannot
live without!”

Suzanne F., School Administrator (retired), La Porte, TX


“I’m a registered nurse and I see all kinds of skin care products. Skincerity
has proven medical results behind it and it really works! I personally
realized visible results within days..I don’t need night creams anymore
because I’m getting all that I need with Skincerity.”

Georgia S., Registered Nurse, Houston, TX


“There was a noticable improvement to my face within a week. My skin was
brighter and my pores were tighter. Makeup stopped clogging my pores.”


Jill W., Propery Manager (retired), Aspen, CO

No comments:

Post a Comment